Friday, August 17, 2007

My name

I got a key ring from a family friend and it was about my name and the meaning, etc. This is what it had:

On one side it has:

Aaron

  • Meaning: "High Mountain or Exalted"
  • Origin: Hebrew

On the other side it has:


~ Aaron ~
  • generous
  • understanding and wise
  • gives of himself to all who need his help
  • his openness and honesty lead to good friendships and lasting relationships
  • can be counted on in a tough situation not to lose his cool or panic
  • one of those lucky people
  • things always seem to work out for the best

What do you think? Does that describe me well or not?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you, just stopping via Blogmad, but my nephew is named Aaron and the description fits him. Maybe our names have some influence on us.

Trav said...

hmmm i wonder what the defintions are for Dr Rabert, Mr patience, Mr Double-Platium, Hot-head john and ex-ex-knackers

I'm sure all those meanings suffice.

mezza best said...

that is sooo cool. it describes you so well!!! its amazing. i wonder wat my one is. tho i probably have 2. lol