Monday, October 08, 2007

Been busy

Over a month and I haven't made a post on here *shakes head* - not good.

In the last month a fair bit has happened including uni holidays coming and going. During these holidays I directed a kids holiday program in which we had 50 kids come along to by the last day. It went really well and the team of leaders was great. It was a growing time in our faith and a lot of fun was had.

Uni and work has definitely been taking a fair bit of my time as well.

I have been using facebook a fair bit lately too so my 'spare' time is used on it now rather than this.

Let me know if you want me to continue using this and having more worthwhile content than this post on here.

1 comment:

Trav said...

You need to spend more time on facebook....at the rate i'm making friends i'll overtake you in exactly 79 months from now. :>