Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I like Skippy

I like Skippy because he tastes so good on the dinner plate.



We had kangaroo for tea tonight and I was reminded of just how nice it tastes. I wonder if you have tasted kangaroo, if you haven't you sure are missing out. It looks very similar to beef, tastes similar but it is a nice, tender and lean meat. Highly recommended.

I wonder why this meat has not been placed in the McOz burger because it just ain't Aussie if it doesn't have the national emblem in it.

This juicy kangaroo comes fresh like this:


It then is prepared:

and cooked into some great dishes.

2 comments:

Trav said...

did you have any skippy cornflakes?

PI007 said...

I ate Skippy twice in one week! I did have some Skippy cornflakes on the weekend. They didn't taste too much alike though. :)