Sunday, December 03, 2006

Knight Aaron

Here comes the first post featuring a picture for my blog. This could be classed as a breakthrough but here's hoping for more regular blogging!


The story for the above picture is that I made the outfit for a friend's 21st birthday party as it was a medieval theme. I bought the metal helmet and then made the chest armour, sword, shield and shoulder protectors out of cardboard. It took a bit of time but worked out quite well.

The only things that were a problem, was with trying to see out of the helmet and sitting down in the chest armour. The holes and eye gap were a little off for where I can see out of so it limited my visibility and the chest armour was hard to sit down in as it pushed up quite a lot so I stood for a fair while to begin with.

All in all it was a great night from the court jesters who gave funny acts, the knights who had pasta sword fight, kings speech about his princess and then the princess giving her speech, and much more.

No comments: