Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lisa is back!!!

I got my laptop (named Lisa) back on the weekend as my sister got her new one. It is good to have Lisa back because I can save stuff and install stuff without having to worry about having to remove it in the near future to give it back.

In total it was 63 days without Lisa, but she is back and still performing like she did. Although the future plan is to buy a gaming PC to be able to play the games and perform higher-end tasks and having Lisa as the portable and lower-end task worker.

2 comments:

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo said...

Lisa Hey.... didn't know that oit was called that.... Thanx for the loan of lisa... does it refer to anyone named lisa that you know from Ballarat???


*wink* I know the reason behind the name!