Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What an Easter week

About a week and a half since I last posted, time has gone quick.

I had a great Easter at Belgrave Heights helping OAC with the kids program at the convention. It went well: we had lots of kids, had fun, kids loved it and God was at work during the weekend in our lives and in the kids as well.

I got back home on Tuesday and took the next 3 days sort of off for a recovery/holiday. On Saturday we had a day event at Champion City in Warrnambool which went well too. We continued and developed our relationships with the kids which made it a great day.

Now I am at work at IBM for the week and doing some assignments for uni as well.

It is quite busy but enjoying it - although it would be good not to have to do the assignments. :)

1 comment:

Trav said...

Hey, i met Jo and Sarah from OAC in Warrnambool yesterday. Also an 8 year old girl Gabby from my church went to belgrave for the program you ran and she thought it was cool.