Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The shock, the horror....

I am back at uni now and it is O week. O week for me is just a chance to settle in, rest and relax and catch up with mates.

There is one thing that may shock you all though. Brace yourselves!!! I do not have a laptop and won't for another 3-4 weeks as I lent mine to my sister. Ok, you can pick yourself up off the floor because it isn't going to be that bad. I am using the uni computers instead and am getting by so far. It will be good because I will be able to spend more time reading those books that I wanted to read over the holidays but didn't get to because of time spent on the computer.

This is "Day #3 without a laptop" as it started from Sunday. Lets see how I get on...

2 comments:

Jonny said...

Let's see how you're going in 2 weeks. I can see the withdrawal symptoms in you already...

Trav said...

dude...i can go 18 minutes without using my laptop. You did a big thing. i assume you have a sporting chance of seeing it again?