Friday, July 06, 2007

Lifehouse - Who We Are

I have just been listening to the new album by Lifehouse and it is another good album. I thought I had heard about a new album being released and now I have heard it, some good songs. So here is a track listing of Lifehouse's new album called Who We Are:

1. Disarray
- A traditional Lifehouse style song, good

2. First Time
- A nice catchy uplifting song, their first single release from this album.

3. Whatever It Takes
- A little slower relaxed song.

4. Who We Are
- Another traditional style Lifehouse song.

5. Broken
- A nice melodic song, one that could go into a tv episode...

6. The Joke
- This song is a little different, old style beat but 'funky' - well done, especially the earlier part of the song.

7. Easier To Be
- Another slower song but perfect for background music.

8. Make Me Over
- Again a traditional Lifehouse song.

9. Mesmerized
- I like this song and not just because it has moments where it sounds like Coldplay.

10. Bridges
- A grungier style song at points, slower paced.

11. Learn You Inside Out
- Almost a ballad this one but a nice gentle tune.

12. Storm
- A different song compared to the rest is about all I can say about this one. It has strong, almost chilling, vocals and definitely is a ballad.


1 comment:

Karina said...

Nice, I'm going to have to check it out. Lifehouse have really great music.