Thursday, June 07, 2007

Almost a K.O.

I was playing squash last night as I like to do at least once a week with my mates. We were playing one game and it was a handout of a match as the score sat at 1-2 for ages. Anyhow my mate was winning after a while, 6-4. Then the game took a different twist when we were both watching the ball and not being aware of where the other was on the court.

Of course you might have guessed, we collided and both fell over backwards. My mate Jonny was quite shocked to be hit as he didn't even see me coming and so was recovering from shock more than anything. I on the other hand took a bit more of a hit because my head hit his shoulder, and the part of my head that hit him was close to my temple so that was very close. I lay on the ground a bit longer than Jonny but we finished the game. Of course I didn't put a good finish in as I was pretty wrecked.


I am just glad that both of us are alright, I feel a bit sore and worn out from it so hopefully will have enough time to recover before State Youth Games this weekend.

This robot is in need of an overhaul rather than a service...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

clearly you didn't recover in time, cos you didn't win squash at SYG!