Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Century

Yes I made it to 100 blog posts!

To celebrate this milestone for my blog it has been kitted out with a new design. I liked this design because it wasn't too dark or light in colour and contrasts, and it has giraffes on it which is what I will get to see in Kenya when I go there in January next year on a mission trip.

Just to give you an idea of some of the things to come in the near future:

  • More information on what is happening with the Kenya mission trip as well as Rock-Solid Kidz
  • More sermons as I create them of course
  • Entertaining/Interesting sites, news, etc that I have found or heard of
  • Possible help articles (how to...)
  • and the usual mix of stuff!

What do you think of the new design? Like it or not? Love to hear your comments and thoughts about the design and any suggestions for future content....

1 comment:

Trav said...

Also more news from Trav's awesome tipping results and port adelaide's descent down the ladder ;)