Saturday, March 10, 2007

The idea that was...

I was going to make a post explaining a fund-raising idea for Project Kenya which is a project as part of our mission trip there for fish ponds but there is a lack of interest.

I have asked some people whether they wanted to support it but they haven't really seemed interested and I have posted on GUSH but have had little interest whatsoever (although Jonny is supportive of it).

I would say that by this Wednesday this idea will be abandoned due to not enough people.

2 comments:

Chuckster said...

I'd support it, even though i don't know what it is. Putting fish in ponds is always a good idea otherwise the keyans aren't going to have any food and we can't have that!

Trav said...

i reckon you ought to post about it at the very least. The idea's dead until it's brought to life so you'll loose nothing by blogging about it.