Saturday, March 24, 2007

Thumbs up all round

You know when you go to the fuel station and you are waiting for other people in front and at other bowser's to finish filling their cars up that you are just sitting there; thinking about your day or what you are going to do next or how you are running late for it.

This made that whole experience much more fun and interesting.

I was sitting there waiting and filled in the fuel book (as I keep track of each fill up and km reading, etc) I was then still waiting of course and I noticed that some kids were giving the thumbs-up signal. So I thought, oh yeah why not give a thumbs-up back - so I did. Now that has started something so because I gave a thumbs-up they try and get some others to give them a thumbs-up back. They don't seem to get a response like they did from me so they try again for me and why not give another thumbs-up. Now because it was a family mover vehicle: A it took longer to fill up and B there about 5-6 kids in the car. Now this caused a thumbs-up friendly in the car and so I reckon I would have given about 10 thumbs-up to the kids while filling up.

When they were driving off they were still trying to get just that one more thumbs-up, I just waved good-bye. Now I hope that made their petrol station visit a bit more exciting than usual and that they can tell there friends that they should try getting people's thumbs-up, as they had done it once and had this big nut case giving them thumbs-up......

No comments: