Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Project Kenya Footy Tipping Comp

This was the post for the footy tipping competition that I was going to release but due to lack of interest it is more than likely going to be cancelled as of tomorrow........

I am pleased to announce that as part of our fund-raising for fish ponds for an orphanage in Kenya, we will be having a footy tipping competition.

The details are as follows:

1st Place will receive 10% of all entrant money.
2nd place will receive 6.5% of all entrant money.
3rd place will receive 3.5% of all entrant money.

If we get 50 entrants, that will make the following prize money:

1st = $25
2nd = $16.25
3rd = $8.75

So of course the more people we have the more prize money, and the more money that goes toward the fish ponds project to feed the children at the orphanage!

If you know me and are in contact with me you can just give me your money and details the next time I see you. Otherwise, you can email me and I can give you bank account information details to pay your $5.

The footy tipping competition will be run through www.footytips.com.au

1 comment:

Trav said...

Hey thats cool...i'll be in for that.