Saturday, May 12, 2007

New Ten Pin Bowling Record

Last night I went ten pin bowling with my youth group from church. My previous record in ten pin bowling was 171 and I thought that was pretty good until last night when I improved on that again. I went bowling the week before with some friends and got 134 and then 103, so I was hoping to at least better that.

Better that I did, I ended up getting 180 which is now my new record. Although, because I used up all my strikes, spares, etc in that first game, :) my second game was only 93 :(

It was a great night of fun, breaking my record and then also eating humble pie!

What is your highest score in ten pin bowling?

3 comments:

Jonny said...

The other night wasn't the first time I'd scored a century in bowling. But being the only score that I can remember, 107 will have to remain my highest.

Jonny said...

PS. Why can't you peak early then fade away playing squash as you do bowling?

Christop said...

I don't remember what my highest score was, but I don't think it would have been that much.