Friday, May 25, 2007

Should I kill myself?

Don't be concerned about me at all, I have just been thinking about what Google would return for some weird searches (mainly questions) that people will ask it to find an answer.

It is a very sombre post this one because if you ask Google "Should I kill myself?" you will get 5,870,000 results and when you start to read through some of the websites that it returns, you realise just how many people are wanting to or are thinking about committing suicide.

All I will say is to anyone considering suicide, don't do it because it ain't worth it. If that is not enough to convince you (and I wouldn't think it would be), please contact me because you can find my email address on my profile page and I am willing to talk to you about it.

You only get one go at life, don't waste it!

2 comments:

Achi Myachi said...

What's cool is that the next person who googles "should I kill myself?" may find your blog! And your little message of hope...

PI007 said...

That is what I am hoping will happen too but to get higher in the results there needs to be more pageviews, etc here making it popular enough to be high on the list.